Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Subject:
What happened to them?

Profile PM  
Subject:
tda42 ~ Those are fake. Yep they are not real gloves, just the texture for the forearm and hands changed to white with a high reflection. So you actually already have them. :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Whoa. Not yet.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Welcome Hawktoey!
Have your site in my favourites for some time already
(especially like the BigBootie morph set for Posette :prrr: :oops: :bigrinnin: )

Subject:
I've never thought about have your site in his or her favourites for some time already especially like the BigBootie morph set for Posette P~ oops bigrinnin .

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hawktoey";p="12951 wrote: 
tda42 ~ Those are fake. Yep they are not real gloves, just the texture for the forearm and hands changed to white with a high reflection. So you actually already have them. :bigrinnin:

Well I be darn. :-k That is cool! :bigrinnin: I mean I would had never had thought. Thanks for the info but someone needs to make some. :pray: Sara still wants some. #-o She told me herself. 8-[ :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I understand. Maybe some of them are.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you for the links.
At the end of it all, I think I might have to get a seperate hard drive to store all this Poser stuff on :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
The end of it all he or she think he or she might have to get a seperate hard drive to store all this Poser stuff on bigrinnin is where it's at.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you for the links.
At the end of it all, I think I might have to get a seperate hard drive to store all this Poser stuff on :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
The end of it all he or she think he or she might have to get a seperate hard drive to store all this Poser stuff on bigrinnin is where it's at.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Sorry about that, my last message got repeated.
It's been a long day. There was me reminding all to turn the clocks back last night, guess who forgot?
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Profile PM  
Subject:
What happened?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yeeks I'm seeing double posts. Have I been on my computer too long? :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
I don't know whether you have or not.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next